Data Protection Declaration
- name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
http://web.esp.tiens.com/ , Tians Spain S.L., C/ Tarragona 157, Torre NN, Planta 4, Barcelona, 08014, +34 931 057 007, http://www.tiens.es/es-es/oportunidad-de-negocio/reglas-del-negocio/aviso-legal/
- information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form or through social media, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
We delete the data arising in this context after storage is no longer necessary, in particular after processing of the enquiry has been completed, or limit processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(3) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
- Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
Right to information
Right to correction
Right to limitation of processing
Right of opposition to the processing
Right to data transferability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
- Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
The following data is collected:
IP address (anonymized)
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access Status/HTTP Status Code
the amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Language and version of the browser software
(2) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Further storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an allocation of the calling client is no longer possible.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
- Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
- contradiction or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising contradiction under the following contact data:
C/ Caballero 39, 08014 Barcelona
TEL: +34 931 057 007
Correo electronico: email@example.com
- use of our webshop
(1) We process your order data to process the sales contract. The processing of the data is carried out accordingly on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 b) DSGVO.
We transmit your address data to the company commissioned with the delivery. If it is necessary to process the contract, we will also send your e-mail address or your telephone number to the company responsible for the delivery in order to agree a delivery date (advice).
We transmit your transaction data (name, date of order, method of payment, date of dispatch and/or receipt, amount and recipient of payment, if applicable bank details or credit card data) to the payment service provider commissioned to process the payment.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after three years we will limit the processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
- use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has complied with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
The personal data will be deleted or made anonymous after 14 months at the latest.
(6) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html , Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html , as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
- duration of data storage
We store personal data - insofar as no information has been provided for this purpose - only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed until you have revoked your consent. As far as legal storage obligations have to be observed, the storage period for certain data can be up to 10 years irrespective of the processing purposes.